Wednesday 21 December 2011

Getting Started...

After having considered blogging for a while now, I've finally made it here.
It all looks very new and fresh and I can feel the excitement building in me!
Well now that I am here I really don't know how to start and what to write. Might as well start by telling you something about myself.
An almost 19, 2nd year design student living in a hostel in Pune, I am to be frank not much of a writer.
I may look shy or reserved at a glance which may be because of my tiny-ness but BEWARE, if I take a liking to you I will eat your ear off!
Chatter, Chatter, Chatter! It comes naturally to me.
When I am not talking to my hearts content, I read or maybe write.
An avid reader who is married to her books, I can read any book that has a good story and good language.
I almost always have an unfinished book in my bag and I think the picture in the background explains enough.
As far as writing is concerned, well I am a moody person.I need the right mood to write something.
Having said that, you can rest assured that you  may not have to read my incessant talk on a regular basis.

And this seems like enough babble for you to go through at the first go.
And oh, before I finish, you may wonder why my blog is named as 'Untitled-1'.
This hit me when my brain had gone for one of it's odd time wanderings. My writings here can be very random and so they can't be genre-ised for me to give the blog a common title.
I think it's best if the title gives away nothing at all.
Till next time then!


No comments:

Post a Comment